Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Soup

I was walking home from college i fancied some soup so i went into the shop and saw what i thought was cool packaging and a bit different from the rest.
This soup was called Glorious Soup.

I then did some research into who did this packaging and found out it was this design company
I LOVE DUST. It is a fine example of Product and Range.

The like the way they have given the vegetarian soups a white label and meat soups a black label to give an easy visual difference. The different letters for each flavour give exciting visual aids to show what flavour it is but the rest of the labeling stays the same.

I think this would have been litho printed because it looked like good quality in the shop. This soup would have been sent all around the country so there would be alot of them so it would of been a big run.



No comments:

Post a Comment